Do you know what it takes to excel in the tax profession? Click here to find out.
Since 2011, as SIATP grew, so did accredited tax professionals in their breadth and depth of tax insights, professional development and engagement with key stakeholders of the profession. Check out Year 2012 and Year 2013 in review!
Benefits & Privileges
The benefits and privileges associated with being an Accredited Tax Advisor, Accredited Tax Practitioner or Accredited Tax Practitioner (Provisional) of SIATP include:
|Accreditation Differentiates You|
|1.||The right to use a professional designation and differentiate yourself from others|
|2.||Exclusive opportunity to raise tax-related issues and suggestions to the authorities|
|3.||Exclusive opportunity to feedback on consultation papers and applications of tax policies prior to implementation
Issues which SIATP members have commented on:
4. Exclusive opportunity to participate in high-level discussions with the authorities on tax issues (for selected Accredited Tax Advisors only)
Accreditation Gives You That Extra Edge in Tax Knowledge
5. Access to technical articles, tax alerts and news updates
6. Access to IRAS' physical library of tax resources (Click here for more information to access IRAS Resource Centre)
7. Access to SIATP's research service, a complimentary service to members that provides information on specific tax-related enquiries.
(This is a research service only. SIATP does not supply advice or opinion.)
8. Priority booking and concessionary rates at SIATP seminars and conferences
9. Opportunities to attend joint seminars with the Tax Academy of Singapore
10. Concessionary rates at tax-related seminars and conferences arranged by various organisers. Simply state your SIATP membership number:
- Enjoy subscribers' rate for events by CCH
- Enjoy clients' rate for seminars by Deloitte & Touche
- Enjoy members' rate for events by EPC
- Enjoy clients' rate for seminars by Ernst & Young -New!
- Enjoy members' rate to ISCA courses, and exclusive access to ISCA Breakfast Talks.
- A 20% discount for all courses by International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur- Exclusive!
- Enjoy special rate for Distance Learning Course on Transfer Pricing (TP) by International Management Forum Academy - New!
- Enjoy clients' rate for courses by KPMG in Singapore
- Enjoy 10% Off ‘Public’ rate for courses by PricewaterhouseCoopers Services LLP (PwC)
- A special 10% off for all courses by TAKX Solutions Pte Ltd.
11. Special rates by publishers
Success Begets Success... Get Linked Up!
13. Networking opportunities with other accredited tax professionals